As New England’s premier boiler solutions provider, Frank I. Rounds Company supports our clients with a “Total Commitment” approach. We are a full-service boiler solutions provider. Our professionals perform ASME code boiler repair and alteration services for pressure vessels.
Our in-house ASME code division maintains a high standard of work ethics and a firm commitment to our clients. Whether a simple tube replacement or a major alteration, our team is ready to get your system cost-effectively and efficiently back online.
Frank I. Rounds is a certified ASME code welding shop holding the R-Stamp.
Boiler Modifications and Repairs
- The National Board “R” Stamp enables us to perform boiler and pressure vessel alterations and repairs
- Convert high-pressure steam boilers to high-temperature hot water or low-pressure steam
- Change low-pressure steam boilers to hot water use
- Re-tube boilers, patch pressure vessels, repair or replace tubesheets/manhole/handhole openings/boiler tappings/furnaces
- Deaerator and high-pressure condensate system patching and repairs
Licensed Professional Personnel
- Certified ASME welders
- Fully licensed pipe-fitters, plumbers and electricians.
Why is this important?
- One stop solution for any client’s needs
- In-house staff ready to respond in the event of an emergency
- Complete stock of ASME tubes and materials for urgent repair needs
Should a boiler repair cause an interruption in your boiler operation, we have boiler rental options to keep you going.
We offer Boiler Sales, Service, Parts, Pipe-fitting, Plumbing and Electrical teams . Frank I. Rounds Company is unique in offering a complete solutions package for your mechanical room needs.